Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil works, at its foundation, in tandem with your endocannabinoid system. But what is the endocannabinoids system (ECS) and why is full spectrum hemp oil so beneficial? How does full spectrum hemp oil help work as a potential stress reliever or pain reliever, and how does the ECS fit into the equation?
While seemingly overwhelming, the details are actually quite simple. So let’s take a look at how full spectrum hemp oil benefits the endocannabinoid system.
First Things First: What Is The Endocannabinoid System (ECS)?
Think of your body as an extensive system of cannabinoid receptors that come together to form the endocannabinoid system. And if the ECS is just a bunch of cannabinoid receptors, then full spectrum hemp oil is the cannabinoid.
To break things down even further, your body actually has two kinds of cannabinoid receptors:
- CB-1 receptors are found in neuron cells in the brain and nervous system. For the most part, these receptors prefer THC, the cannabinoid most prominent in marijuana.
- CB-2 receptors are found in your major organs and certain other cell types. Now, these receptors prefer what you find in full spectrum hemp oil. More importantly, unlike THC, you don’t have to worry about psychoactive properties (what we typically refer to as a “high” or a “buzz”).
The Endocannabinoid System: How It Works
Each of the receptors in the ECS works differently and independently of each other. Depending on which receptor is “activated” a different action may occur within the system. So, for example:
- Some cannabinoids may potentially adjust your sleep cycles.
- Some cannabinoids could affect your metabolism.
- Research show some may even be able to help fight off infections.
- Some cannabinoids reduce inflammation.
Again, the list goes on. The truth is, researchers, continue to this day to find out more and more possible effects of the endocannabinoid system.
The Endocannabinoid System: Focus On Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil
Full spectrum hemp CBD oil is what you would consider a phytocannabinoid, or plant produced cannabinoid. Simply put, these phytocannabinoids mimic the effects of your body’s natural endocannabinoids. Moreover, they can give you a boost if you’re suffering from a cannabinoid deficiency, something which research shows us can cause your body to fall out of balance.
Even worse, a lack of cannabinoids is known to cause a number of diseases.
Full spectrum hemp oil gives you the perfect way to balance out any cannabinoid deficiency while helping to promote health and wellbeing. It’s the ultimate, all-natural way to keep your ECS in check.
Why Use Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil?
Many people use full spectrum hemp oil after exhausting every other remedy available to them on the market. Others are just looking for an all-natural, non-GMO way to give their body a daily boost while maintaining their overall health and wellness. Whether you’re looking for an everyday boost or hoping to help something more chronic potentially, full spectrum hemp oil is the way to go.
Panther Wellness offers a whole line of full spectrum products, from full spectrum hemp oil to full spectrum capsules, oils, and balms. Each one has their own unique way of possibly treating specific conditions. So try one today, and let us know what you think.